BUY MUGG & BEAN
AT SELECTED RETAILERS
You love our salads at our restaurants, and now you can get that same generous flavour at home! Try our NEW Dressings, now available at selected Pick n Pay and Spar stores.
Our new salad dressings range includes a Poppy Seed Dressing, as well as our famous Honey Mustard Dressing – which tops our iconic Monte Cristo Salad at our restaurants.
Our NEW Dressings are sold in fully recyclable glass bottles. It’s just one of the ways we’re helping you reduce your plastic usage.
WIN A VOUCHER
ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Not sure which of our dressings would be perfect for your salad?
Head over to our Facebook page for a chance to WIN a M&B voucher! You show us your salad, and we’ll recommend either the Poppy Seed or Honey Mustard Dressing for it. We’re giving away one voucher a week from 1 November until 1 December 2021.
NEW DRESSING COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Famous Brands Management Company (Proprietary) Limited (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing in South Africa and are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- These rules may be amended by notification on the Promoter's website at any time. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules and any amendments thereto.
- These Competition rules and any amendments thereto, will be interpreted by the Promoter only.
- This promotional competition is open from 1 November 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31 December 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Entry Mechanic: This campaign is run on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.
- 7.1. Whatsapp Participants can scan the QR Code on the instore Point-Of-Sale, click the advertised link or simply save the WA number (087 240 6606) and text “Get More with Mugg & Bean” to start the process. Follow the prompts and upload their till slip.
- 7.2. Facebook Participants need to upload a picture of their home-made salad with a bottle of the Mugg & Bean dressing on their Facebook page and tag @MuggandBeanSA
- 7.3. Instagram Participants need to upload a picture of their home-made salad with a bottle of the Mugg & Bean dressing on their Instagram page and tag @mugg_and_bean
- Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase. Each new entry needs a new purchase/till slip, duplicate slips will be disqualified.
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase.
- The prizes are:
- 11.1. WhatsApp entry – 60 x R500 Mugg & Bean Restaurant Vouchers
- 11.2. Facebook/Instagram entry – 7 x R1 000 Mugg & Bean Restaurant Vouchers
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
- Winners who enter via Whatsapp will be required to provide: the till slip for proof of purchase before the price can be received by the winner.
- Winners will be selected by means of a random draws by Foneworx and till slips validated. All valid winners will receives their digital prizes via SMS.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram: Prize winners will be notified by 31 December 2021.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of till slip or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken by the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Famous Brands Management Company (Pty) Ltd, PO Box 2884, Midrand, 1685 for Attention Retail Dvision.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any third party outside of the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
- All entrants in this Competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.