How to Make
Warmer days are here and what better way to cool down than with a chilled slice of delicious Fridge Cheesecake! You don’t even have to turn on the oven to make this no-bake cheesecake recipe, all you need is a bit of space in the fridge. Get ready to chill out with an easy-peasy dessert!
Fridge Cheesecake Ingredients
Makes 1 large cake with 12 generous slices
1x 200g packet of Tennis Biscuits
250g whipped cream
1kg smooth cottage cheese
2x tins of condensed milk (794g)
1x cup lemon Juice
50g almond flakes (for garnish)
Glacé cherries (for garnish)
- Crush the Tennis Biscuits finely using a rolling pin
- Melt the butter in the microwave
- Mix crushed biscuits and melted butter together and press into greased or sprayed 28cm pan
- Mix cottage cheese and condensed milk together with a mixer until smooth
- Add whipped cream into the mixture and continue mixing
- Melt the gelatine in lemon juice and microwave on high for 1 minute. Leave to cool
- Add the lemon juice mixture and mix until smooth
- Pour into the pan over the biscuit base
- Freeze the cake for a couple of hours and then move to the fridge once set
- Cover the cake with more whipped cream and garnish with almond flakes and cherries
How did yours turn out?
We want to see your delicious Fridge Cheesecake! Snap a photo, post it to your social media and don’t forget to tag @mugg_and_bean. We may even feature your photos on our Stories.