We’re famous for our seasonal menus that take inspiration from every corner of the world. So, we want to share a recipe with an international flair to match the warmer weather we’re having these days. Our Sizzlin’ Tortilla Stack is sure to turn any get-together into a fiesta!
- *Makes 5 portions
- 15 medium tortillas (15cm diameter is best)
- 1kg savoury mince
- 200g kidney beans
- 100g sour cream
- 100g grated cheddar
- 2 tomatoes
- Jalapeño chillies
- Sprinkle of Cayenne pepper
- Make your savoury mince using your favourite Mexican spices
- Add the kidney beans and sprinkle of Cayenne pepper to the mince
- Coarsely chop the lettuce, dice the tomatoes and finely chop the jalapeños
- Mash avo to make guacamole and add your favourite spices
- Lightly toast tortillas (use 3 per portion)
- Place the first tortilla on a plate and evenly spread salsa, guacamole and mince onto it
- Repeat for the next tortilla
- Place the third tortilla on top of the stack and cover with the lettuce, tomato, sour cream, grated cheddar and chopped jalapeños
Our Sizzlin’ Tortilla Stack is delicious on its own or served with a side salad!
Don’t forget to tag @mugg_and_bean in your cooking photos so we can see what you’re getting up to.